Halong Bay Cruise 8 days 7 nights
[Pandaw Mekong Cruise] Saigon - Siem Reap 8 days | 7 nights
- International flights
- Port dues (if levied)
- All visa costs
- Fuel surcharges
- Imported beverages such as wines, premium spirits and liqueurs
- Fancy soft drinks like Perrier
- Espressos and cappuccinos at bar
- Tips to tour guides, local guides, bus drivers, boat operators and cyclo drivers
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, Cambodian & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge on Christmas (24/12) and New Year (31/12) & on Lunar New Year.
- Entrance fees,
- Guide services (English language)
- Gratuities to crew
- Main meals,
- Locally made soft drinks
- Local beer and local spirits
- Jugged coffee
- Selection of teas and tisanes
- Mineral water.
- Transfers between the meeting point and the ship at the start and end of a voyage.
We are as a family of 5 persons took an interesting cruise on Mekong delta. We already had a different experience when visiting floating markets in Vietnam & rich land in Cambodia with mysterious Angkor Wat temples. Thank Galatourist a lot!