Halong Bay Vietnam & Cambodia
Cruise company: Phocea Mekong
Cruise type: Day, Private
Destinations: Cambodia - Cambodia
Phoceamekong Cruises organizes very exclusive and intimate cruises in front of Phnom Penh on the Mekong river (Romantic cruises), around the Cambodian capital for day cruises (Escapade cruises), or on the mythical and wild rivers of Cambodia for several cruise days (Discovery cruises). With Phoceamekong Cruises, discover an authentic and real Cambodia, between modernity and tradition.
Destinations: Phnom Penh
Day 1 : Phnom Penh (L)
- 2 Hours mini cruise around Phnom Penh. Cruise with a unique overview of Phnom Penh, from Wat Phnom to Royal Palace and Mekong crossing.
- During almost 1.5 hours, you will discover Phnom Penh, riverside from Tonle Sap river to Mekong river from a unique, quiet and breezy place, while you enjoy unlimited drinks throughout the cruise, overlooking the busy Phnom Penh’s riverside by night.
- Boat trip, nems and appetizer, and free flow of drinks (tea, coffee, softdrink, beer and spirits) are included in your ticket price.
- Consult the detailed standard appetizer and drinks available on board.
Price & Booking
- 1 hour and half cruise along Phnom Penh riverfront
- From Japanese friendship bridge to Koh Pich Island
- Across Mekong river among floating fishing villages
- Other meals
- Personal expenses
- Without Food &free flow of drinks - Chilled bottled water available
- Minimum of 10 full paying passengers are required for Sunset tour.
- For joining: a minimum of 4 full paying passengers are required for Sunset cocktail.
- For joining: a minimum of 2 full paying passengers are required for Sunset cocktail & dinner.
- Reservation: booking should be done by e-mail after requesting availability by phone or e-mail. Last booking 24h prior boarding (subject to availability).
- Exclusive booking (charter or private cruise) for booking up to 10 pax.
- Cancellations must be done minimum 48hours before departure date for joined passengers and 1 week for exclusive booking
Services & Facilities
- 24-hour Security
- Rowing boat
- Theme Cruise
Dining Room & Bar
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner (selection of western-Asian BBQ with fresh food products shrimps, fish, chicken, pork, cooked on board, fresh fruits) and free flow of drinks (tea, coffee, soft drinks, beer, liquors and spirits) are included in your ticket price!
- Meals with cocktails served along the journey, our passengers discover a timeless experience, overlooking the wild and mythic Mekong River.
- Indulge yourself with our unique all inclusive day cruises concept: once on board, you don’t need to spend money anymore. During excursions (Oudong tour) transfers by tuk-tuk, English speaking guide, and sites access fee are included too. Just come, relax and enjoy in a comfortable, scenic and breezy atmosphere on the river with a full service.