Halong Bay Boat in Myanmar
Royal Green Cruise
Cruise company: Royal Green River Company Limited
Cruise type: Luxury, Sharing, 8 cabins
Destinations: Myanmar - Myanmar
Royal Green River Princess is luxury overnight boat, including (5) air conditioned bedrooms, ensuite shower & toilet and modernized facilities. It will take you tour around Twante, like visiting Shwe San Daw Pagoda, Twante pottery work place and local market. Delicious lunch is served in Myanmar style while we are sailing back to Yangon. Royal Green River Princess is ability to host up to 60 passengers for private events on sundeck and comfortable spacious dining rooms
Destinations: Yangon - Pathein - Yangon
Day 1 : Yangon Embarkation (D)
- At 18:00 check in at Botahtaung jetty in the evening. Start to sail to Pathein, capital city of Ayeyarwaddy region, and then enjoy welcoming
- Dinner on board.
Day 2 : Yangon - Pathein (B)
- In the early morning, arrive at Pathein and enjoy Breakfast.
- Have sightseeing around Pathein (Shwe Mok Taw Pagoda, Parasol Workshop, MyoMa Market). Depart to beach by shuttle bus and check in at Luxurious sea view beach resort.
- Overnight stayed at beach resort.
Day 3 : Pathein - Yangon (B, L, D)
- Check out from Hotel and back to Pathein by shuttle bus.
- Enjoy on board lunch and sail back to Yangon by Royal Green River Princess.
- Overnight stayed at on board.
Day 4 : Yangon (B)
- Early morning arrive to Yangon and check out. End of the trip.
Price & Booking
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Mineral water,
- Cabin accommodation
- Local tour guide,
- Beach hotel accommodation,
- Sightseeing transportation
- Offshore excursion
- Beverages of wines and imported alcohol,
- Laundry services,
- Entrance fees and zone fees
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- For All the departures should the occupancy be less than 10 PASSENGERS the Company reserves the right to cancel the cruise up to 30 days prior the departure date. A written confirmation notice will be released to all booked clients and/or their agents within and not later than 30 days prior the departure date. In case of cancellation an alternative cruise will be offered and if not acceptable all down payments will be refunded
- Surcharge on Christmas (24/12/2015) and New Year (31/12/2015) & on Lunar New Year on Feb 19, 20 & 21
- Foreign passengers may charge additional canal dues.
- Above route is available with minimum 10 passengers
- Depart from Botahtaung Jetty at 18:00 on Friday. Early morning arrive at Yangon on Monday
Services & Facilities
- Boutique Library
- Doctor on call
- Newspapers and magazines
- Rowing boat
- Safety box at reception
- Theme Cruise
- Baby cot
- Beauty Services and Massage
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
- Fresh flower
- Laundry service
Dining Room & Bar
- Dining room on Upper Deck (capacity 16 seats)
- Sky bar on the Sundeck (capacity 45 seats)
- Movie nights
- Spa & Massage
- Wooden games