Day 1 : Saigon - Can Tho (L, D)
- In the morning, driver picks you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and transfers to the heart of the Mekong Delta. En route, pass farmers tending their fields and drying their produces on the sides of the road. You board at Ninh Kieu Pier in Can Tho, enjoy welcome drink. Have introduction to the ship and crew, check in the cabins.
- You depart downstream of Hau River. Enjoy lunch, en route. Rest on the deck.
- Then, take a tour near Tra On floating market. Turn into Nicolai canal, towards the Mang Thit and Co Chien Rivers. Rest on the upper deck in a scenery of rice fields, sugar cane, woods on the near banks.
- By mid-afternoon, the Bassac casts anchor for a visit on shore: past the first tree line, quiet discovery of the peaceful life in the delta's countryside, of rice fields, fruit trees and the welcoming inhabitants. Board back, complimentary drink as a welcome back on board. Rest on the deck or around the bar enjoying the sunset.
- The crew will serve dinner while the Bassac is cruising Mang Thit River towards her anchorage point for the night. The Bassac sets anchor for the night on river Mang Thit.
Day 2 : Cai Be - Can Tho (B)
- At 6:30 A.M the ship is cruising towards Cai Be Floating Market. The passengers take their breakfast while enjoying the scenery on the banks.
- The Bassac crosses Co Chien River then branches into Cho Lach canal for 30 minutes through the traffic of sand and rice barges, in scenery of fruit drying facilities and wooden ship building yards.
- Arrival in Cai Be, check-out and boarding of a local boat for a tour of Cai Be floating market and handicraft. You drive back to HCMC. End of the trip.
- Transportation on board;
- Accommodation of each passenger in a twin-share cabin, double- or twin-bedded;
- Meals as mentioned
- Vietnamese coffee, tea; mineral water;
- Two visits on shore or on a small skiff;
- Access to all services on board;
- Access to and from the board on a longboat;
- Speedboat transfer
- Except if specifically mentioned in the booking confirmation
- Bar services
- Personal travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa
- Others not mentioned
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, Cambodian & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge on Christmas and New Year & on Lunar New Year on Feb.