Day 1 : Saigon - Cai Be (L, D)
- In the morning, driver picks you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and transfers to the heart of the Mekong Delta.
- En route, pass farmers tending their fields and drying their produces on the sides of the road. You board at Cai Be at noon, enjoy welcome drink. Have introduction to the ship and crew, check in the cabins. You depart towards Cho Lach on the Tien Giang River.
- Enjoy lunch, en route. Rest on the deck. Then, slip into Cho Lach canal for 30 minutes through the traffic of sand and rice barges, in scenery of fruit drying facilities and wooden ship building yards. Visit of a village on the banks of river Mang Thit, an opportunity to appreciate the way of life and hospitality of the local inhabitants. Visit of the orchard or rice fields nearby.
- Board back, complimentary drink as a welcome back on board. Rest on the deck enjoying the sunset. The crew will serve dinner while the Bassac is cruising Mang Thit River.
- The Bassac sets anchor just downstream from the little Tra On floating market, for the night.
Day 2 : Cai Be - Can Tho (B, L, D)
- Breakfast is available from 06:30, while the ship is cruising to the Tra On floating market. The ship then departs towards Can Tho. Arrival in Cai Rang floating market, transfer onto a local boat to visit the Mekong Delta floating market, the nearby arroyos and gardens and return to the Ninh Kieu pier. You board back; welcome drink and departure towards upstream river Bassac.
- Lunch is served on board while en route. Upon arrival at Thot Not, transfer on a long boat for a visit of a bamboo-knitting village near the Thot Not bird park, at the time the egrets return home from a day out.
- Boarding back before dusk, a welcome drink and the dinner are served on board while en route. Rest on the deck before the night.
- The Bassac drops anchor upstream of Long Xuyen for the night.
Day 3 : Can Tho Disembarkarion (B)
- Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM, while the ship is cruising towards Can Tho City.
- Arriving at Cai Rang Floating Market, check out and transfer onto a local boat to visit an ancient house and return the Ninh Kieu Pier.
- And you are transferred to HCMC. End of the trip.
- Transportation on board;
- Accommodation of each passenger in a twin-share cabin, double- or twin-bedded;
- Meals as mentioned
- Vietnamese coffee, tea; mineral water;
- Two visits on shore or on a small skiff;
- Access to all services on board;
- Access to and from the board on a longboat;
- Speedboat transfer
- Except if specifically mentioned in the booking confirmation
- Bar services
- Personal travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa
- Others not mentioned
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, Cambodian & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge on Christmas and New Year & on Lunar New Year on Feb.