Day 1 : Cai Be - Can Tho (L, D)
- 08.00-08:30 Pick-up at the hotel in Saigon to Cai Be (district 1 and parts of district 3)
- 11.30 Boarding of the cruise vessel and check-in
- 12.00 Panorama cruise and lunch on board around 13.00
- 16.00 Guided land excursion – walk in orchards and small villages
- 17.30 Return to the boat for refreshment and to enjoy the sunset on the top deck
- 19.00 Dinner on board; night on board
Day 2 : Can Tho - Chau Doc (B, L)
- 06.30 Morning cruise and morning tea break served on board
- 08.00 Excursion on a long sampan to Cai Rang floating market and vermicelli producing family
- 11.15 Drive to Chau Doc (shuttle bus service)
- 12.30 Lunch in Long Xuyen City
- 15.30 Arrival in Chau Doc, check in hotel
- Evening at free disposal
- Night in hotel in Chau Doc
Day 3 : Chau Doc - Phnom Penh (B)
- 07.00 Departure of speed boat to Phnom Penh
- 13.00-13.30 Arrival at Sisowath quay International Port Phnom Penh (arrival time may vary due to current and immigration formalities)
- Shuttle bus from HCMC
- Accommodation in cozy double or twin bedded cabins
- Guided walk and side trip on sampan as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide on the cruise boat and side trips
- Shuttle bus from Can Tho / Cai Be to Chau Doc
- Hotel in Chau Doc (Victoria Hotel superior room or 2 -star Hotel double room)
- Public speed boat from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral water placed in your cabin on your cruise boat and in hotel room
- Tourist insurances
- Tips, personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion.
- Beverages/drinks (except for breakfast and the mineral water in your cabin/hotel room)
- Early check-in & late check-out hotel
- Dinner in Chau Doc on the second evening
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge on Christmas and New Year & Surcharge on Lunar New Year on Feb.