Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Cai Be (L, D)
- Meeting point is at 10H30 at the lobby of the Caravelle Hotel. Then, drive through to My Tho - the gateway to the Mekong Delta. On arrival, embark on board L'AMANT and enjoy a lunch and get acquainted with the crew.
- After lunch, board a river-boat to explore the hidden treasures of the Xep canal and islands with tropical fruit gardens. An exciting ride on a carriage drawn by small horses awaits you for a stroll through the fascinating farming villages. Enjoy the tasty fruits and tea with natural honey.
- Then continue your journey on a sampan boat through small canals.
- Welcome dinner and overnight on board of L'AMANT.
Day 2 : Cai Be - Vinh Long - Sa Dec (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, board a local sampan boat and sail through the canals to explore Cai Be's vibrant floating market, visit a charming ancient colonial house and handicraft workshop. Return on board of L'Amant for lunch. In the early afternoon, take a small boat for a journey towards An Binh islands, continue the tour by bicycle to visit Tien Chau ancient pagoda, some tropical fruit orchard gardens and witness the everyday life of the Mekong Delta.
- Continue to visit a traditional house and enjoy some mouth-watering tropical fruits. Anchorage near Sa Dec. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3 : Sa Dec - Chau Doc (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, tour Sa Dec, the town where the French Writer, Marguerite Duras spent her childhood. Famous for its flowers and bonsai plants, stop at the ancient house of Huynh Thuy Le, the "house of the Chinese" described in Marguerite Duras'novel, L'Amant. Pass-by the school where Margerite's mother has taught and be charmed by the pleasant greetings of the school children. Return on board of L'AMANT for lunch. Sail to Chau Doc.
- During the afternoon you can enjoy a cooking class or just relax on the sun deck. Anchorage on the way to Chau Doc. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4 : Chau Doc (B, L, D)
- In the morning, you will reach the city of Chau Doc, the border city with Cambodia. Visit a floating fishing farm where thousands of fishes are breed for export and visit a mosque in a Cham village. In the afternoon, visit Sam Mountain, a popular pilgrimage site where you will find a large number of Chinese, Cham and Khmer temples.
- Farewell dinner and overnight on board.
Day 5 : Chau Doc (B)
- After breakfast, disembark and depart to the Cambodian border by speed boat, go through the customs formalities and continue your cruise to Phnom Penh arriving by early afternoon.
- Transfer from Saigon to the port of embarkation in My Tho by coach
- Transfer OUT / from Chau Doc to Phom Phenh by speed boat.
- Accommodation in single/double cabin with full board meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner).
- English or French speaking guide.
- All visits and excursions mentioned.
- Visa for Vietnam & Cambodia.
- International flights and airport taxes
- Drinks, tips, personal expenses and all services not clearly mentioned.
- VAT 10%