Day 1 : Cai Be - Mang Thit - Tra On (L, D)
- 10h30 -11h.00, embark on a local boat for an extensive visit of Caibe: the floating market, the mazes of waterway, local pop-rice and sweets production.
- Visit of colonial buildings, old houses, delightful flower gardens and local coconut candy and rice paper manufacturers.
- Embark onboard Le Cochinchine and enjoy a welcome drink.
- Lunch is served on board as the barge sails down Co Chien River then process onto Mang Thit River.
- Embark on a pleasant walk or cycle on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and local people's daily activities.
- Leisurely cruise on the Mekong River while taking in the beautiful scenery.
- Enjoy a pre-dinner drink over the sunset.
- Dinner and night on board.
Day 2 : Tra On - Can Tho (B)
- Breakfast on board
- The morning bobbling commotion of Mekong river life comes to life for another lovely day our boat set sails to Cantho through tributaries, canals and arroyos.
- Transfer to Cairang, one of the most bustling floating markets in the whole Mekong Delta.
- The local boat slides on tiny waterways between palm-shaded banks for you to see green orchards, local houses, ship building yards, rural and river activities in full swing. You visit the orchard and enjoy tropical fruit.
- 11 h00 Disembark in Cantho. The cruise concludes.
- 2 days cruise with stops and visits as stated
- English and or/ French speaking guide
- 1 night en-suited cabin with A/C on board.
- Meals as mentioned during the cruise (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the programme
- Biking and sampan boat rides
- services of crews during the cruise on board
- 1 complimentary foot massage on board.
- Pre-dinner drink (Aperitif )
- Travel insurance
- Land transportation from/to HCM City
- Personal expenses : souvenirs, drinks, tips
- Infants under 6 years old are free of charge.
- Children between 6 and 11 years old sharing cabin with their parents get a 50% discount.