Day 1 : Angkor Wat Temple ( D)
- We will the Floating Village on Tonle Sap Lake and take boat trip to see the daily life on the village. The natural wonder of Tonle Sap offers an insight into the old tradition of riparian life and the natural splendor of the countryside.
- Afternoon: Visit the Roluos Group.
- Dinner at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 2 : Angkor Wat Temple (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at hotel. Visit Angkor Thom, the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, built from the late 12th century to the early 13th century by King Jayavarman VII and consists of 54 towers, the Royal Enclosure, the Phimeanakas, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King, then visit Ta Prohm, surrounded by jungle.
- Visit Angkor Wat, the largest temples in world and covers an area of 200 hectares and surrounded by moat and an exterior wall measuring 1300 meters x 1500 meters. Tonight we will enjoy diner with traditional Khmer folk performance of Apsara at the local restaurant.
- Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 3 : Siem Reap - Phnom Penh (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at the hotel. We then visit BanteaySrei temple (10th c), regarded as the jewel in the crown of Classical Khmer Art.
- Continue to visit to Artisan D’Angkor, a handicraft center the Handicraft for the wood and stone carving processes. Continue visit to WatThmey or Killing Field, contains a unique glass-walled stupa containing the bones of victims of the Khmer Rouge. After that, visit to Wat Memorial Monument.
- In the afternoon, transfer to airport for the flight to Phnompenh. Transfer to the hotel check in. At leisure to walk in the city and and explore the local market.
- Overnight at the hotel in Phnom Penh.
Day 4 : Phnom Penh - Chau Doc (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at hotel followed by the city tour.
- A visit to Phnom Penh is a very interesting experience indeed. It is a city with an interesting pulse and it gives you a very true taste of Asia. We will visit the Wats Phnom, National museum, silver Pagoda and Royal Palace. Afternoon we will take the boat to Chau Doc, the boat ride leaves at 13pm and arrives Chau Doc at 5h30 P.M. Enjoy the cocktail drink on sundeck.
- Diner and overnight on boat.
Day 5 : Chau Doc - Long Xuyen (B, L, D)
- Enjoy the breakfast on boat and contemplate the wonderful scenery of morning in the Mekong River. We take the sampan through the floating fish-farm village producing tons and tons of fish beneath hundreds of floating houses, discover the ethnic Cham village with famous Mubarak Mosque and observe local women at their traditional weaving.
- Continue our way to Long Xuyen for the lovely sunset cruise. Promenade/Cycle along the Ong Ho Island, see daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong and small arroyos on the island.
- Ample opportunity to take in beautiful view of local life, housing, villages, garden, fish farm and hosting smile children. Enjoy foot massage and sipping cocktails over the sunset
- Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 6 : Long Xuyen - My Thuan - Sa Dec (B, L, D)
- Explore the Long Xuyen market one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods. Board our boat and leisurely cruise down the Mekong River.
- Visit the Sa Dec local market, following the tracks of French novelist Marguerite Duras.
- Walks/Cycle amongst the ever blossoming Sa Dec flower village, local industries and Cao Dai temple. Back to boat and enjoy welcome back drink while lunch is served.
- Continue our lovely cruise down the Mekong River toward My Thuan and Cai Thia where we embark on lovely cycling along the island taking in beautiful view of scenery, local people, and get insight into local life.
- Enjoy aperitif with canapé over the sunset on boat.
- Le Cochinchine drops anchor at the entry of for the night.
- Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 7 : Cai Be - HCMC (B)
- Breakfast on the boat.
- We take a morning junk trip to Dong Hoa Hiep Island and go ashore to visit the colorful area, with its colonial buildings, delightful flower gardens and local coconut candy and rice paper manufacturers.
- And then, explore evergreen islands and visit the former Imperial residence the traditional House, where surviving members of the Kiet family will welcome us with tea, and we can wander in the fruit orchards around the house.
- Check out and disembark. Pick up and transfer to Saigon. Drop off at your hotel in down town of Saigon. The trip concludes.
- Welcome cocktail
- Excursion entrance fees
- Meals as per program,
- Boat ride
- Biking for sightseeing
- English /French speaking on board
- Complimentary herbal foot massage on boat
- Service charge.
- 10 % Value Added Tax (VAT)
- City transfer
- Visa application
- Items excluded in rates inclusion.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, Cambodian & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge on Christmas , New Year & Lunar New Year
- Surcharge on December 24, December 31: 55 USD /person
- Surcharge on April 30, May 01, and 4 days of Lunar New Year (from December 30 to January 03): 50 % of price for shuttle or private car booking