Day 1 : Cai Be - My Thuan - Sa Dec - Cai Be (L, D)
- 11h – 11h30 boarding Le Cochinchine boat. Enjoy welcome drink.
- Le Cochinchine continues sets sails to Caithia while lunch is served on boat.
- Embark on a lovely cycling excursion on the bank of the peninsula browsing several verdant villages. Visit of the gardens and orchards, local houses and ample opportunity meet with people and get insight into Delta life.
- Continue our cruise toward Sadec, a nice and quiet town overlooking Mekong river.
- Walks along the village path and get yourself acquaintance with rural activities as farmers farm their fields: rice fields, and vegetable farms, fish farms.
- Visit bricks and tiles kilns and the manufacture of earthenware pots on a bank of river.
- Walks or cycle amongst the ever blossoming Sadec flower village, local industries and Caodai Temple, the local market, following the tracks of French novelist Marguerite Duras.
- Back to our board for a cruise downstream. • Relax on boat while enjoying a foot massage and sipping an aperitif.
- Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2 : Cai Be - Mang Thit - Tra On (B, L, D)
- Breakfast on board on the Mekong.
- Visit Binh Hoa Phuoc island and go for walk through the islets, sampling native fruits viewing local handicraft production and meet the local people.
- Transfer to a local boat for an extensive visit of Cai Be: the floating market, the mazes of waterway, local pop-rice and sweets production, the old house,…..
- Le Cochinchine continues its cruise to Cochien.
- Lunch served on board
- Embark on a pleasant walk or cycling on the foot-paths of the countryside to discover the tropical fruit orchards, the endless rice fields and the local people's activities.
- Boarding back, complimentary drink as a welcome back on board. Open bar and rest on the deck enjoying the sunset.
- The crew will serve dinner while the Le Cochinchine is cruising Mang Thit river.
- Dinner and night on board.
Day 3 : Tra On - Can Tho (B)
- Breakfast on board.
- The morning bobbling commotion of Mekong river life comes to life for another lovely day. Our boat sets sails to Cantho through tributaries, canals and arroyos.
- Transfer to Cairang by local boat, one of the most bustling floating markets in the whole Mekong Delta.
- Sliding on tiny waterways between palm-shaded banks, the local boat leads you to see green orchards, local houses, ship building yards, rural and river activities in full swing and enjoy tropical fruits
- 11 h00 disembark in Cantho. The cruise concludes.
- 3 days cruise with stops and visits as stated.
- English and or/ French speaking guide
- 2 nights en-suited cabin with A/C on board.
- Meals as mentioned during the cruise (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the programme
- Biking and sampan boat rides
- Services of crews during the cruise on board
- 1 complimentary foot massage
- Pre-dinner drink.
- Visa approval and fees for Vietnam or Cambodia
- Travel insurance
- Land transportation from/to Ho Chi Minh city
- Personal expenses: souvenirs, drinks, tips, laundry,...
- Infants under 6 year olds sharing cabin with their parents are free of charge.
- Children between 6 and 12 years old get a 50% discount.