Day 1 : Saigon - My Tho - Cai Be - Sa Dec (L, D)
- 10h30 – 11h00 A.M: Arrival at Mekong Delta. We take a morning local boat trip to Dong Hoa Hiep Island and go ashore to visit the French Gothic Cathedral and colorful port area, with its colonial buildings, delightful flower gardens and local coconut candy and rice paper manufacturers.
- We explore evergreen islands and visit the former Imperial residence the traditional House, where surviving members of the Kiet family will welcome us with tea, and we can wander in the fruit orchards around the house.
- The Cochinchine boat sets sails toward Sa Dec and moor midstream for the night.
- Diner and overnight on board.
Day 2 : Sa Dec - Long Xuyen (B, L, D)
- Rising up early for another nice day we contemplate sunrise while having breakfast on board.
- Visit the Sa Dec local market, following the tracks of French novelist Marguerite Duras.
- Walk/Cycle amongst the ever blossoming Sa Dec flower village and local industries. Explorebricks and tiles kilns and the manufacture of earthenware pots on a bank of river.
- Back to boat and enjoy welcome back drink while lunch is served.
- The Le Cochinchine set sails through the canals of Lap Vo with a magnificent landscape that come along the river banks: rural walks, farming, nursering farm, fishing, and boating, smiling school children all in full swing. Visit sugar craft factory if time allows us.
- Enjoy traditional herbal foot massage on boat.
- Diner and while Le Cochinchine cruises towards Long Xuyen.
Day 3 : Long Xuyen - Cho Moi - Hoa Hao - Chau Doc (B, L, D)
- Breakfast on board over the sunrise.
- Explore the long Xuyen market one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods.
- Visit Ong Ho Island to enjoy the scenery and walk/cycle around villages on the island where farmers, children, and villagers pass tendering their daily load. See local farmers trading their produce on the water as they have done for centuries. You will have a unique opportunity to discover a side of Delta life that few travelers experience.
- Enjoy lunch on boat while our cruise carries on our journey through Cho Moi, Hoa Hao and Chau Doc.
- Our boat cruises through the floating fish-farm village producing tons and tons of fish beneath hundreds of floating houses, enjoy landscape of the village, and discover local people life.
- Enjoy the aperitif on the sun desk and taking in view of the river.
- Diner and overnight on boat.
Day 4 : Chau Doc - Phnom Penh (B, L, D)
- This morning, we have a boat ride from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh departing at 7h30 A.M. The boat takes us along the Mekong River. It continues on to the Vietnamese (Vinh Xuong) - Cambodian (Kaom Samnar) border and then to Phnom Penh, capital of Cambodia. The journey takes approximately 4 hours.
- Arrival at our hotel in Phnom Penh, the capital of Kingdom of Cambodia. A visit to Phnom Penh is a very interesting experience indeed. It is a city with an interesting pulse and it gives you a very true taste of Asia. We will visit the Wats Phnom, National museum, silver Pagoda and Royal Palace.
- Overnight at Sunway hotel or equivalent hotel in Phnom Penh.
Day 5 : Phnom Penh - Siem Reap (B, L, D)
- This morning there will be a transfer to Phompenh airport to Siemriep. Arrival Siemriep, transfer to the hotel.
- We will visit the Floating Village on Tonle Sap Lake and take boat trip to see the daily life on the village. The natural wonder of Tonle Sap offers an insight into the old tradition of riparian life and the natural splendor of the countryside.
- Afternoon, continue visit to WatThmey or Killing Field, contains a unique glass-walled stupa containing the bones of victims of the Khmer Rouge. After that, visit to Wat Memorial Monument. Later this afternoon, early evening, you will be taken by TukTuk, a small open-sided taxi common in Cambodia, to cruise around the suburb of Siem Reap town.
- Dinner and overnight at Prince d’Angkor hotel or equivalent hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 6 : Angkor Wat Temple (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Visit Angkor Thom, the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, built from the late 12th century to the early 13th century by King Jayavarman VII and consists of 54 towers, the Royal Enclosure, the Phimeanakas, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King, then visit Ta Prohm, surrounded by jungle.
- Visit Angkor Wat, the largest temples in world and covers an area of 200 hectares and surrounded by moat and an exterior wall measuring 1300 meters x 1500 meters. Tonight we will enjoy diner with traditional Khmer folk performance of Apsara at the local restaurant.
- Overnight at Prince d’Angkor hotel or equivalent hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 7 : Siem Reap Departure (B)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- At leisure to visit the market or "Les Artisans d'Angkor - Chantiers Ecoles" of Siem Reap (if time permits). Transfer to Siem Reap International Airport for your departure flight. End of services.
- Welcome cocktail
- Excursion entrance fees
- Meals as per program,
- Boat ride
- Biking for sightseeing
- English /French speaking on board
- Complimentary herbal foot massage on boat
- Service charge.
- 10 % Value Added Tax (VAT)
- City transfer
- Visa application
- Items excluded in rates inclusion.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, Cambodian & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge on Christmas , New Year & Lunar New Year
- Surcharge on December 24, December 31: 55 USD /person
- Surcharge on April 30, May 01, and 4 days of Lunar New Year (from December 30 to January 03): 50 % of price for shuttle or private car booking