Day 1 : Can Tho - Tra On - Cho Lach (L, D)
- 11h – 11h30 Transfer on a local boat to explore the Cairang market, one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong. We go for a walk through the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards.
- 12.00-12h30 boarding Le Cochinchine boat. Enjoy welcome drink.
- Lunch served on board. The river barge continues towards Tra On.
- Leisurely cruise down the Mekong while enjoying the beautiful scenery.
- Visits of the fruit farm and walks or cycle amongst pleasant villages on the footpaths of countryside. Opportunity to meet with local people.
- Boarding back at dusk, enjoy a pre-dinner drink together with a magnificent sunset on Mang Thit River.
- Enjoy the foot massage on board.
- Dinner and night on board off Cholach.
Day 2 : Cho Lach - Cai Be (B)
- Breakfast on board.
- Our boat set sails again and cruises along the Mekong while taking in orchards and gardens torward Cai Be.
- Explore Cai Be floating market on a local boat then visit local coconut and rice sweet factories, colonial houses and fruit gardens. Sample local sweets and fruits during the trip.
- The local boat sails through tiny canals and arroyos before bringing you back to the shore.
- Get off in Cai Be harbour around 11.00 AM. The cruise concludes.
- 2 days cruise with stops and visits as stated
- English and or/ French speaking guide
- 1 night en-suited cabin with A/C on board.
- Meals as mentioned during the cruise (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the programme
- Biking and sampan boat rides
- services of crews during the cruise on board
- 1 complimentary foot massage on board.
- Pre-dinner drink (Aperitif )
- Travel insurance
- Land transportation from/to HCM City
- Personal expenses : souvenirs, drinks, tips
- Infants under 6 years old are free of charge.
- Children between 6 and 11 years old sharing cabin with their parents get a 50% discount.