Day 1 : Cai Be - Sa Dec (L, D)
- At 07h30 am: pick up at hotel in Saigon then route for Cai Be (120km). Next, arrive in Cai Be, small motor boat trip to explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning. Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people and sample various tropical fruits. Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes more than 40 private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10.000 m2 lays just beside the Tien River. Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities and preparing lunch for their families. Embark Mien Tay sampan, welcome drink and check in Mien Tay sampan. Lunch served on board.
- After lunch, cruise departs from Cai Be to Sa Dec via My Thuan, a nice and quiet town overlooking Mekong river. Up to river side, stop en route to visit brickyard handicraft villages along the Mekong River. Relax on boat while sipping an aperitif. Dinner and overnight on board in Sa Dec.
Day 2 : Sa Dec - Long Xuyen (B, L, D)
- Breakfast on board while seeing activities on Mekong River in Sa Dec in the sunrise. After breakfast, start excursion to visit Sa Dec town where Marguerite Duras's famous novel Lover was set and made famous by the film L’Amant, the Marguerite Duras story and explore this town. Visit the lively Sa Dec food market and primary school headed by Marguerite Duras, Huynh Thuy Le Old House, Kien An Cung, Cao Dai Temple.
- Visit a local garden by walking or biking along the village path and get yourself acquaintance with rural activities as farmers farm their fields & orchards. Cruise continues to Long Xuyen. Leisurely cruises up the Mekong River while enjoying the beautiful scenery and the aperitifs and sunset cruise.
- Dinner served and overnight stayed on board in Long Xuyen.
Day 3 : Long Xuyen (B, L)
- In the morning, the noise of the floating market wake you up, visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river breakfast on board, then our small boat pick up and boat trip to explore Long Xuyen floating markets & floating villages for colors, smells and tastes, and they gather together countryside people for sharing goods and news from families living often in remote places: an authentic Vietnamese culture experience. Continue boat trip to Ong Ho Island (Cu Lao Ong Ho - Museum of the 2nd President of the Vietnam), bike ride on the footpaths of the countryside of Ong Ho Island to discover tropical fruit orchards and local people's activities and the small arroyos on the island. Visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong River. Check out, disembark and return to vehicle at Long Xuyen pier. Having lunch (up to river tide and according to the availability of Mien Tay boat, clients will have lunch at restaurant or on board).
- After lunch, drives back to HCMC. END TOUR.
- English or French speaking staff on board
- Boat cruising featured in the program in details,
- All meals as mentioned (lunch, dinner and breakfast) and
- Overnight on board
- All entrance fees
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients.
- Route transfers
- 10 % VAT
- Tourist insurances
- Tips, personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, Cambodian & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge on Christmas and New Year & Lunar New Year on Feb .