Day 1 : Can Tho - Cho Lach - Cai Be (L, D)
- At 12h00 pm boarding Mien tay Sampanat Ninh Kieu tourist pier, welcome drink and check in cabin, up for cruise to Cai Be via Tra On. Leisurely cruise down the Mekong while enjoying the beautiful scenery. Lunch served on board.
- After lunch, disembark then have a pleasant walk or cycling tour on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people's activities, especially some orchards with its famer and sample various tropical fruits in Xuan Hiep – Vinh Long. Then return the boat to cruise to Cai Be. Enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Co Chien River. Dinner served and overnight stayed on board in Co Chien or Cai Be, up to river tide.
Day 2 : Cai Be - My Tho (B, L, D)
- In the morning, the noise of the floating market wake you up, visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river, breakfast on board. After breakfast, check out luggage to small motor boat to explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning. Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people and sample various tropical fruits. Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes more than 40 private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10.000 m2 lays just beside the Tien River. Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities. Embark Mien Tay Sampan, welcome drink and check in cabin. Lunch served on board.
- After lunch, cruise departs from Cai Be to My Tho via Ngu Hiep Island. At 02h30 pm: arrive at Ngu Hiep Island. Disembark and leisure biking or walking tour on this island seeing daily life and local people’s activities. Leisurely cruise down the Mekong River while enjoying the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien River. Dinner served and overnight stayed on board between Ngu Hiep Island and My Tho.
Day 3 : My Tho (B, L)
- In the morning, the noise of the boats wake you up, watch the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river, breakfast on board. Continue cruising to My Tho. After breakfast, check out luggage to small motor boat to explore one of the islands in My Tho. The guests can walk through the island, trying native fruits viewing local handicraft production and meeting the local people. Then take a brief sampan ride through palm-shaded creeks. Lunch served on board or at restaurant (up to the schedule of Mien Tay Sampan).
- Disembark in My Tho and return to the vehicle. Leave My Tho and route for HCMC. END TOUR
- English or French speaking staff on board
- Boat cruising featured in the program in details,
- All meals as mentioned (lunch, dinner and breakfast) and
- Overnight on board
- All entrance fees
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients.
- Route transfers
- 10 % VAT
- Tourist insurances
- Tips, personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, Cambodian & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge on Christmas and New Year & Lunar New Year on Feb .