Day 1 : Long Xuyen - Sa Dec (L, D)
- At 07h30 am: pick up at hotel in Saigon then route for Long Xuyen. Next, arrive in Long Xuyen, visit a crocodile farm in Mekong, then our small boat pick up and boat trip to see Long Xuyen floating villages & Ong Ho island (Cu Lao Ong Ho - Museum of the 2nd President of the Vietnam), bike ride on the footpaths of the countryside of Ong Ho island to discover tropical fruit orchards and local people's activities and the small arroyos on the island. Visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong River. Between 12:30pm and 01:00pm: boarding on Mien Tay Sampan in Long Xuyen, welcome drink. Lunch on board.
- Then, cruise to Sa Dec. Enjoy the beautiful scenery, picturesque boats ballet and ferry crossings over Mekong River branches, wild life on the banks, and the magnificent sunset on the river. Dinner and overnight on board in Sa Dec.
Day 2: Sa Dec - My Thuan - Cai Be (B, L, D)
- After breakfast on board with splendid sunrise on the Mekong, boat trip to Sa Dec town - a nice and quiet town overlooking Mekong river. Visit the lively Sa Dec food market and primary school headed by Marguerite Duras, Huynh Thuy Le Old House, Kien An Cung, Cao Dai Temple. Visit a local garden by walking or biking along the village path and get yourself acquaintance with rural activities as farmers farm their fields. Return to the boat & back on board. Lunch served on board.
- Cruise to Cai Thia via My Thuan. You can see My Thuan Bridge – a construction built up with the cooperation of Australian Government. Up to river tide, stop en route to visit brickyard handicraft villages along the Mekong River. Dinner served and overnight stayed on board in Cai Thia or Cai Be, up to river tide.
Day 3 : Cai Be (B, L)
- In the morning, the noise of the floating market wake you up, visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river, breakfast on board. After breakfast, check out luggage to small motor boat to explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning. Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people and sample various tropical fruits. Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes more than 40 private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10.000 m2 lays just beside the Tien River. Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities. Lunch served at River View Restaurant of Mekong Lodge.
- After lunch, boat return Cai Be harbor then disembark and route for Saigon. END TOUR.
- English or French speaking staff on board
- Boat cruising featured in the program in details,
- All meals as mentioned (lunch, dinner and breakfast) and
- Overnight on board
- All entrance fees
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients.
- Route transfers
- 10 % VAT
- Tourist insurances
- Tips, personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, Cambodian & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge on Christmas and New Year & Lunar New Year on Feb .