Day 1 : My Tho - Cai Be (L, D)
- At 08h00 am: pick up at hotel in Saigon then route for My Tho (70km). Next, board on Mien Tay sampan in My Tho, have a welcome drink and check in Mien Tay sampan. The guests can walk through the island, trying native fruits viewing local handicraft production and meeting the local people. Then take a brief sampan ride through palm-shaded creeks. Be back to Mien Tay sampan. Lunch served on board.
- Continue cruising for Cai Be via Ngu Hiep. Arrive at Ngu Hiep Island. Disembark and leisure biking or walking tour on this island seeing daily life and local people’s activities. Then, boat departs for Cai Be; leisurely cruises up the Mekong River while enjoying the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien River. Dinner served and overnight stayed on board in Cai Be.
Day 2 : Cai Be - Vinh Long - Tra On (B, L, D)
- In the morning, the noise of the floating market wake you up, visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river, breakfast on board. After breakfast, cruising by small motor boat to explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning. Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people and sample various tropical fruits. Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes more than 40 private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10000 m2 lays just beside the Tien River. Lunch served on board.
- Up to river tide, disembark and make a pleasant walking or biking on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people's activities, especially some orchards with its famer. Cruise to continue to Tra On. Enjoy the magnificent sunset on the river. Leisurely cruise up the Mekong River while enjoying the beautiful scenery and the aperitifs, sunset cruise. Have a wonderful day with picturesque ferry crossings over Mekong River branches. Dinner served and overnight stayed on board in Tra On.
Day 3 : Tra On - Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City (B, L)
- The noise of the floating market wakes you up early in the morning. After breakfast, the cruise continues to Can Tho. Enjoy the magnificent sunrise on the river. Leisurely cruise up the BASSAC River while enjoying the beautiful scenery. Arrive in Can Tho, a small boat will take you explore the Cai Rang market one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods. Through the palm-shaded creek, see local houses and green orchards. Check out, disembark and return to vehicle at Ninh Kieu pier in Can Tho. Having lunch (up to river tide and according to the availability of Mien Tay boat, clients will have lunch at restaurant or on board).
- After lunch, drives back to HCMC. END TOUR
- English or French speaking staff on board
- Boat cruising featured in the program in details,
- All meals as mentioned (lunch, dinner and breakfast) and
- Overnight on board
- All entrance fees
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients.
- Route transfers
- 10 % VAT
- Tourist insurances
- Tips, personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, Cambodian & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge on Christmas and New Year & Lunar New Year on Feb .