Day 1 : Phnom Penh (L, D)
- Embark the ship by lunchtime. Afternoon and evening at leisure to discover the city on your own.
Day 2 :Tonle River (B, L, D)
- Explorations up Tonle River to a silver making village, Kampong Trolach, and Chong Koh either by ship or by coach depending on water levels. This river is very pretty and there is a vibrant local life to be viewed along the river banks and in lesser craft.
Day 3 : Vietnam Boarder (B, L, D)
- Sail for the border and formalities and then continue to Tan Chau for the evening.
Day 4 : Chau Doc (B, L, D)
- Morning either visit a Moslem Cham tribal village and a cat fish farm in Chau Doc with our guide or do your own thing and take off on one of our mountain bikes. The local market is great and the Catholic Church well worth a visit.
- Afternoon Sampan boat excursion to Sa Dec via Vinh Long, along canals and backwaters and see the local market and the ancient house of Mr, Huyn Thuy Le, the 'lover' of Marguerite Duras, a famous French novelist whose book was imortalised in the film L’Indochine.
Day 5 : My Tho - Ho Chi Minh City (B)
- Early morning sail from Cai Be for My Tho, where passengers disembark in the early morning for a coach transfer to Saigon.
- Arrive in Saigon late morning at around 10.30am.
- Entrance fees
- Guide services (English language)
- Gratuities to crew
- Main meals
- Locally made soft drinks
- Local beer and local spirits
- Jugged coffee
- Selection of teas and tisanes
- Mineral water
- Transfers from meeting point in Saigon to ship or v.v.
- International flights
- Port dues (if levied)
- All visa costs
- Fuel surcharges
- Imported beverages such as wines
- Premium spirits and liqueurs
- Fancy soft drinks like Perrier
- Espressos and cappuccinos at bar
- Tips to tour guides, local guides, bus drivers, boat operators and cyclo drivers. No transfers in Phnom Penh, ship docks in city center at Sisowath Quay.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, Cambodian & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge on Christmas (24/12/2016) and New Year (31/12/2016) & on Lunar New Year.