Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Cai Be (D)
- Morning transfer from Saigon to embark on the RV Mekong Pandaw in time for welcome drinks, a briefing and lunch. Sail across the vast Mekong Delta.
- Your guide will collect your passports at the meeting point so we can arrange the immigration formalities.
Day 2 : Cai Be - Sa Dec (B, L, D)
- Sampan boat excursion to Sa Dec via Vinh Long, along canals and backwaters and see the local market and the ancient house of Mr, Huyn Thuy Le, the 'lover' of Marguerite Duras, a famous French novelist whose book was imortalised in the film L’Indochine.
Day 3 : Sa Dec - Chau Doc (B, L, D)
Day 4 : Phnom Penh (B)
- Visit a Moslem Cham tribal village and a cat fish farm in Chau Doc with our guide or do your own thing and take off on one of our mountain bikes. The local market is great and the Catholic Church well worth a visit.
- Return to the ship by boat for lunch and cast off for the Cambodian border for the usual formalities.
- Disembark in Cambodia’s capital, Phnom Penh, after breakfast.
- Entrance fees
- Guide services (English language)
- Gratuities to crew
- Main meals
- Locally made soft drinks
- Local beer and local spirits
- Jugged coffee
- Selection of teas and tisanes
- Mineral water
- Transfers from meeting point in Saigon to ship or v.v.
Port dues (if levied)
- All visa costs
- Fuel surcharge
- Imported beverages such as wines, premium spirits and liqueurs
- Fancy soft drinks like Perrier,
- Espressos and cappuccinos at bar
- Tips to tour guides
- Local guides, bus drivers, boat operators and cyclo drivers. No transfers in Phnom Penh, ship docks in city center at Sisowath Quay..
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, Cambodian & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge on Christmas (24/12) and New Year (31/12/) & on Lunar New Year.