Day 1 : Saigon - My Tho - Cai Be (L, D)
- Morning transfer to the port, embarking the RV Mekong Pandaw in time for welcome drinks, a briefing and lunch. Sail across the vast Mekong Delta.
- Your guide will collect your passports at the meeting point so we can arrange the immigration formalities.
Day 2 : Sa Dec (B, L, D)
- Sampan boat excursion to Sa Dec via Vinh Long, along canals and backwaters and see the local market and the ancient house of Mr, Huyn Thuy Le, the 'lover' of Marguerite Duras, a famous French novelist whose book was imortalised in the film L’Indochine.
Day 3 : Chau Doc (B, L, D)
- Visit a Moslem Cham tribal village and a cat fish farm in Chau Doc with our guide or do your own thing and take one of our mountain bikes and explore teh local market or the Catholic Church.
- Return to the ship by boat for lunch and cast off for the Cambodian border for the usual formalities.
Day 4 : Phnom Penh (B, L, D)
- Whilst in Phnom Penh you will be provided with their own private cyclo. The Cyclo Centre Phnom Penh which provides the cyclos is a charity that provides basic welfare and medical services to cyclo drivers. You will visit the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and National Museum.
- In the afternoon, optional excursion (by coach) to the Killing Fields and the Khmer Rouge's grim Tuol Sleng or S21 detention centre.
Day 5 : Tonle River (B, L, D)
- Explorations up Tonle River to a silver making village, Kampong Trolach, and Chong Koh either by ship or by coach depending on water levels. This river is very pretty and there is a vibrant local life to be viewed along the river banks and in lesser craft.
Day 6 : Kratie (B, L, D)
- Morning walk at Angkor Ban and after an all day sail through delightful Cambodian countryside we reach charming French colonial town of Kratie in the evening. No other river ships get this high but thanks to the Mekong Pandaw’s shallow draft we can attempt it.
Day 7 : The Dolphin Group (B, L, D)
- From Kratie we go further upstream using a local bus to view the dolphin grounds in a national park protected area. In the afternoon on our return downstream we stop at a curious shrine known as the Monkey Temple on the way to moor overnight near Kampong Cham.
Day 8 : Tonle Sap - Siem Reap (B)
- Early morning coach transfer to Siem Reap. Refreshments will be provided and we will stop at Kampong Thom along the way. Arrive at Siem Reap mid-afternoon.
- Entrance fees,
- Guide services (English language)
- Gratuities to crew
- Main meals,
- Locally made soft drinks
- Local beer and local spirits
- Jugged coffee
- Selection of teas and tisanes
- Mineral water.
- Transfers between the meeting point and the ship at the start and end of a voyage.
- International flights
- Port dues (if levied)
- All visa costs
- Fuel surcharges
- Imported beverages such as wines, premium spirits and liqueurs
- Fancy soft drinks like Perrier
- Espressos and cappuccinos at bar
- Tips to tour guides, local guides, bus drivers, boat operators and cyclo drivers
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, Cambodian & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge on Christmas (24/12) and New Year (31/12) & on Lunar New Year.