Day 1 : Siem Reap (L, D)
- Passengers will transfer by coach to Kampong Cham. A packed lunch will be provided on the coach and we will stop at Kampong Thom along the way. Embark your ship and cast off to Kratie.
Day 2 : Battambang & Circus School (B, L, D)
- Battambang is Cambodia's second most populous city and a popular tourist destination due to the many nearby ancient temples, Buddhist Shrines and the infamous bamboo railway
- The highlight of the trip is a circus school which is managed by the NGO.
Day 3 : In the Tonle lake and the Tonle River (B, L, D)
- Cruise on the Tonle River to Kampong Chhnang for an excursion inland adjoining the lake on our expedition ship Pandaw Explorer. The walk through the lake will continue as a mother ship in the afternoon and evening
Day 4: Kampong Cham & Inland (B, L, D)
- Wat Nokor is a modern Theravada Buddhist pagoda squeezed into the walls of an 11th century Mahayana Buddhist shrine of sandstone and laterite. It is a kitsch kind of place and many older building's archways have been incorporated into the new building as shrines for worship. It is a peaceful to wander among the many alcoves and their hidden shrines. There is also a large reclining Buddha.
Day 5 : To the Mekong (B, L, D)
- Chlung, walk along the road fronting the river contains a series of French colonial and Chinese style buildings, some in disrepair, others serving as family home
- In the afternoon, there will be free time to explore the town of Kratie, another remnant of French colonialism. Overnight in Kratie.
Day 6 : Dolphin River - Kratie & Beyond (B, L, D)
- By coach and then by boat to approach the area protected by the WWF. You will see dolphins of fresh water, very rare. It is impossible to navigate this river as it is rocky
- Visit of Phnom Sabok. You will be lucky to discover many temples, monasteries and pagodas.
- Arriving at the hill, you will be very surprised by a beautiful view. At its summit, you see all the magnificent scenes of the Mekong and its surroundings
Day 7 : Upriver & Ashore Cruise (B,L, D)
- Flexible hours and a walk to visit a village.
- Overnight in Phnom Penh
Day 8 : Phnom Penh - Discovery (B, L, D)
- Make a tour of the official capital Phnom Penh in a rickshaw
- In the afternoon there will be an optional guided tour of Death Field and Genocide Museum Toul Sleng or S-21 - the best known of the 190 prisons that the Khmer Rouge political police (Healthbal) Scattered throughout Cambodia during the 1970s. Located in the capital, Phnom Penh, and headed by Kang Kek Ieu, alias "Douch", it depends directly on the top leaders of the regime. This tour is included in the cost of your cruise, but must be requested at the time of booking in the comments box.
Day 9 : Border crossing & Chau Doc (B, L, D)
- Visit a Cham tribal village, a cat fish farm, and enjoy a trishaw ride round Chau Doc
Day 10 : Cai Be - Sa Dec (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, rowing boats welcome you in order to facilitate your visit of Cai Be: the French Gothic cathedral, colonial buildings, flower gardens, etc.
- Then meet a manufacturer to better understand how the rice paper is made.
- Back on board for lunch and cruise to Sa Dec.
- There are a few places to visit: Kien An Cung pagoda, Sa Dec market, etc.
- Sa Dec is a very old and renowned town of rice popcorn
- Enjoy local specialties, transfer to local boats to visit the old house of Huynh Thuy Le.
- Visited the school for which Marguerite's mother worked as a teacher and the house where she lived with her children. On the way back, you stroll the streets of the bustling market of this fascinating city.
- You go back on board to finally have dinner.
Day 11 : Sa Dec - Ho Chi Minh City (B)
- Disembark after breakfast and transfer to Saigon City. Arrive late morning.
- Entrance fees,
- Guide services (English language)
- Gratuities to crew
- Main meals,
- Locally made soft drinks
- Local beer and local spirits
- Jugged coffee
- Selection of teas and tisanes
- Mineral water.
- Transfers between the meeting point and the ship at the start and end of a voyage.
- International flights
- Port dues (if levied)
- All visa costs
- Fuel surcharges
- Jbeverages such as wines, premium spirits and liqueurs
- Fancy soft drinks like Perrier
- Espressos and cappuccinos at bar
- Tips to tour guides, local guides, bus drivers, boat operators and cyclo drivers.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, Cambodian & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge on Christmas (24/12/2016) and New Year (31/12/2016) & on Lunar New Year .