Day 1 : Cai Be - Sa Dec (L, D)
- At 07h30 am: pick up at hotel in Saigon then route for Cai Be (120km). Next, arrive in Cai Be, small motor boat trip to explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning. Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people and sample various tropical fruits. Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes more than 40 private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10.000 m2 lays just beside the Tien River. Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities and preparing lunch for their families. Embark Mien Tay sampan, welcome drink and check in Mien Tay sampan. Lunch served on board.
- After lunch, cruise departs from Cai Be to Sa Dec via My Thuan, a nice and quiet town overlooking Mekong river. Up to river tide, stop en route to visit brickyard handicraft villages along the Mekong River. Relax on boat while sipping an aperitif. Dinner and overnight on board in Sa Dec.
Day 2 : Sa Dec (B, L)
- Breakfast on board while seeing activities on Mekong River in Sa Dec in the sunrise. At 08h00, disembark and check out luggage, let them on vehicle and start excursion to visit Sa Dec town where Marguerite Duras's famous novel Lover was set and made famous by the film L’Amant, the Marguerite Duras story and explore this town.
- Visit the lively Sa Dec food market and primary school headed by Marguerite Duras, Huynh Thuy Le Old House, Kien An Cung, Cao Dai Temple. Visit a local garden by walking or biking along the village path and get yourself acquaintance with rural activities as farmers farm their fields & orchards. At 10h30, return HCMC by car. Drive to a restaurant in My Tho.
- Lunch served at restaurant. END TOUR.
- English or French speaking staff on board
- Boat cruising featured in the program in details,
- All meals as mentioned (lunch, dinner and breakfast) and
- Overnight on board
- All entrance fees
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients.
- Route transfers
- 10 % VAT
- Tourist insurances
- Tips, personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, Cambodian & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge on Christmas and New Year & Lunar New Year on Feb .