Day 1 : Phnom Penh - Kampong Tralach (L, D)
- The Toum Tiou II is all revved up, spruced up and ready for you at the Phnom Penh Port. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch as the ship cruises to Kampong Tralach to visit its wonderful Vihara.
- To reach this magnificent edifice, we cross Kampong Tralach Krom village along a small road perpendicular to the river, walk along some gorgeous stretches of emerald rice paddy as we leave the river behind. We return to Toum Tiou II. We cruise gently towards Koh Chen (Chinese island). A mouth-watering dinner is served and the cruise ship moors overnight.
Day 2 : Koh Chen/Oudong - Phnom Penh - Chau Doc (B, L, D)
- We arrive at Kôh Chen, a small village whose inhabitants specialize in silver and copper smiting. They produce ornamental items, including delicately engraved tropical fruit which are used in traditional ceremonies or at weddings. You will be able to catch a glimpse of the distant hills of Cambodia's ancient capital – Oudong – and its royal stupas when you are a few kilometers away from the ferry. We return to the Toum Tiou II. We cruise towards Phnom Penh, the capital city of Cambodia, while lunch is served onboard.
- Upon arrival in Phnom Penh, you are free to explore this vibrant city. Dinner is served on board and the Toum Tiou 11 moors overnight.
Day 3 : Border Chau Doc (B, L, D)
- Breakfast is served on board as the Toum Tiou II crosses the border to Chau Doc. Chau Doc is a remote border town and cultural melting pot of Chinese, Cham and Khmer communities. The city is situated at the intersection of a tributary linking the Bassac and the Mekong River. What Chau Doc lacks in size, it makes up in colors. There’s lots of it which is vivid and vibrant. Even its store fronts are painted in warm pastel shades. We are taken on a short panoramic tour of the city. This is the perfect opportunity to feel the throbbing vibration of the local markets.
- The Toum Tiou II then cruises towards Sa Dec. Toum Tiou II moors overnight.
Day 4 : Sa Dec - Vinh Long (B, L, D)
- A hearty breakfast is served on board before arrival at Sa Dec. Local boats are sent to the Toum Tiou to pick you up for a delightful cruise around Sa Dec. We continue cruising and we stop at Vinh Long - a brick and pottery factory and the Binh Hoa Phuoc Islet Nursery of Fruit Trees.
- We visit a typical local dwelling and a show room of traditional farming tools. Vinh Long – Vietnamese for Majestic Dragon- sits merrily in the middle of the delta, protected by the two arms of the Mekong. The soil of Vinh Long is enriched by silt deposits, making it ideal for growing mandarins and other citrus fruits. Life here centers on water. Houses are hoisted precariously on stilts that are planted onto the banks of the river. Hawkers peddle knick knacks from boats. Hundreds of small boats travel the river daily. The unbridled warmth of the locals makes this a destination par excellence. Passengers re-embark the Toum Tiou II which then cruises for My Tho. A delectable dinner is served during navigation.
- We arrive at My Tho. The Toum Tiou II moors for the night near Thoi Son Island.
Day 5 : Cai Be - My Tho (B, L, D)
- Local boats are sent to the Toum Tiou II for a short transfer to the mainland and a short panoramic tour of My Tho. My Tho - which means fragrant herb in Vietnamese - draws thousands of tourists who are eager to embrace the untouched beauty of the Delta. It is a prosperous city of about 100,000 inhabitants, famous for its myriad fruit orchards, gardens and vast rice fields. The climate is warm and pleasant throughout the year. The surrounding countryside is home to one of the most luxuriant gardens of Vietnam, encircled by coconut palms and banana and mango trees.
- We return to the Toum Tiou II and we then cruise towards HCMC. A sumptuous farewell dinner is served and the Toum Tiou II moors overnight.
Day 6 : Saigon (B)
- The Toum Tiou II departs for HCMC. Enjoy a leisurely breakfast on board before arriving at Saigon Port - customs formalities clearance. End of the trip.
- English / French speaking guide
- Deluxe double / twin cabin of Toum Tiou
- Full board (Tea, water, coffee included)
- Admission fees and permits where applicable
- Transfer in HCMC from/ to the hotel in the center
- Airfares and airport taxes
- Transfer at departure/ arrival port
- Pre/post trip arrangement
- Visa and visa arrangement Travel insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, Cambodian & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge on Christmas (24/12/2016) and New Year (31/12/2016) & on Lunar New Year on Feb 19, 20 & 21