Day 1 : Phnom Penh - Koh Chen/Oudong (L, D)
- The Toum Tiou II is all revved up, spruced up and ready for you at the Phnom Penh Port. Enjoy a magnificent lunch as the ship cruises to Kôh Chen (Chinese Island).
- We arrive at Kôh Chen, a small village of whose inhabitants specialize in silver and copper smiting. They produce ornamental items, including delicately engraved tropical fruit which are used in traditional ceremonies or at weddings. You will be able to catch a glimpse of the distant hills of Cambodia's ancient capital – Oudong - and its royal stupas when you are a few kilometers away from the ferry. Passengers return to the Toum Tiou II. We depart Kôh Chen for Kampong Tralach. Toum Tiou II drops anchor close to village.
Day 2: Kampong Tralach - Kampong Chnang (B, L, D)
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast as we depart for Kampong Tralach to visit its wonderful Vihara. To reach this magnificent edifice, we cross Kampong Tralach Krom village along a small road perpendicular to the river, walk along some gorgeous stretches of emerald rice paddy as we leave the river behind. Passengers return to the Toum Tiou II.
- A delicious lunch awaits you as you cruise to Kampong Chnang. We arrive at Kampong Chnang. Located some 56 miles from Phnom Penh, the town of Kampong Chnang is one of the largest fishing ports on the Tonlé Sap. Kampong Chhang is famous for fish farming and pottery ware. And not to be overlooked are the products of the Thnot tree - a mellow tasting, caramel-colored sugar sold in large cakes and palm wine - that grows abundantly in the area.
- We return to Toum Tiou II. We cruise gently towards the Tonle Sap Lake. Toum Tiou II drops anchor overnight at the entrance of the Grand Lake Tonle Sap. A mouth-watering dinner is served and the cruise ship moors overnight.
Day 3: Siem Reap (B, L, D)
- Breakfast is served as we cruise to Siem Reap, home to the magnificent Angkor Wat.
High water (July – December)
- We visit Chnok Tru. And, we arrive at Chnok Tru via local boats. We visit local attractions such as a school, an ice factory, churches, pagodas, a pigsty, repair shops and a police station – all floating on water. Passengers return to the Toum Tiou II. Pack your bags and savour a delectable lunch as the ship cruises past the Tonle Sap. We arrive at Phnom Krom pier (~5 miles from Siem Reap)
Low water (Jan to June)
- We visit the floating village. And, we arrive at Chnok Tru via local boats. We visit local attractions such as a school, an ice factory, churches, pagodas, a pigsty, repair shops and a police station – all floating on water. Lunch is served on board. Pack your bags and savour a delectable lunch as the ship cruises past the Tonle Sap. We arrive at Phnom Krom pier (~5 miles from Siem Reap)
- Notes: Towards the end of March, it is impossible to visit Floating village. Arrival in Phnom Krom, the pier of Siem Reap, you’re transferred to city. Arrival at FCC Hotel, it’s the final destination point of our trip. At the end of the low water period, (around late March to June) the water level may not allow any more speedboats to cross the lake. In this case, passengers will be transferred by our convenience from/to Siem Reap by land or river way. (~5-6 hour)
- Full board accommodation
- Including meals mentioned in the program
- Coffee, tea & drinking water
- Visits mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees
- Transportation from departure port to arrival port
- Port Fees
- English / French speaking guide
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tours & meals other than those mentioned in the program
- Transfers from/to airport and hotels
- Bar fees
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities for the crew/guides
- 10% VAT
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, Cambodian & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge on Christmas and New Year & on Lunar New Year on Feb .