Day 1 : Siem Reap (D)
- We gather at the FCC at 15:00. We transfer to Phnom Krom, the Siem Reap pier. Transfer by local boats to the Toum Tiou II. Then, check-in at the boat docked near Phnom Krom in Siem Reap. Have security briefing before dropping to anchor near forest on the lake. Welcome drink and info meeting about cruise, crew introduction. A welcome dinner is served on board.
Day 2 : Siem Reap - Chnok Tru - Kampong Chhnnang - Kampong Tralach (B, L, D)
- We are served breakfast on board before we visit Chnok Tru where we will tour a floating village. Here, an entire village – churches, houses and schools – sits merrily on stilts in water. We return to Toum Tiou II before setting sail for Kampong Chhnang. Then, we head off to Kampong Chhnang. Kampong Chhnang is renowned for its fine clay pottery. In fact, its name in Khmer means Port of Pottery. Kampong Chhnang is a tranquil province lined with sugar-palm trees and paddy fields which disappear into the horizon in delightful puffs of gold and green. We return to Toum Tiou II. We cruise to the spectacular Wat Kampong Tralach Leu pagoda at Kampong Tralach.
- We return to Toum Tiou II. Dinner is served and the cruise ship moors overnight.
Day 3: Kampong Tralach - Koh Chen - Phnompenh (B, L, D)
- Breakfast is served. We cruise to the spectacular Wat Kampong Tralach Leu pagoda at Kampong Tralach. Lunch is served on board.
- During the long cruise, be entertained by the graceful dancers of the traditional Apsara show. We return to the cruise ship. The Toum Tiou II leaves for Phnom Penh, the bustling capital of Cambodia. Guests are free to explore this erstwhile Pearl of the East for the balance of the day.
Day 4 : Phnom Penh (B, L, D)
- Breakfast is served. We visit the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and Russian Market. We return to the Toum Tiou II. Lunch is served on board.
- It is now free and easy leisure time. We suggest that you visit the notorious Toul Sleng torture center. We return to Toum Tiou.
Day 5 : Phnom Penh - Kaam Samnar Border - Sa Dec (B, L, D)
- Toum Tiou II leaves at the break of dawn for the Kaam Samnar border (Vietnamese border). Breakfast is served. We arrive at the check-point. After formalities, we depart for Sa Dec. Dinner is server on board. The vessel moors overnight.
Day 6 : Sa Dec - Vinh Long (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, local boats are sent to the Toum Tiou to pick you up for a delightful cruise around Sa Dec. We return to Toum Tiou II.
- After lunch, we cruise to Vinh Long- a brick and pottery factory and the Binh Hoa Phuoc Islet Nursery of Fruit Trees. We visit a typical local dwelling and a show room of traditional farming tools. Vinh Long – Vietnamese for Majestic Dragon- sits merrily in the middle of the delta, protected by the two arms of the Mekong.The soil of Vinh Long is enriched by silt deposits, making it ideal for growing mandarins and other citrus fruits. Life here centers on water. Houses are hoisted precariously on stilts that are planted onto the banks of the river. Hawkers peddle knick knacks from boats. Hundreds of small boats travel the river daily. The unbridled warmth of the locals makes this a destination par excellence. Toum Tiou II cruises towards Cai Be for a short panoramic. We, then, sail to My Tho where we moor overnight.
Day 7 : Cai Be - My Tho (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, local boats are sent to the Toum Tiou II for a short transfer to the mainland and a short panoramic tour of My Tho. My Tho - which means fragrant herb in Vietnamese - draws thousands of tourists who are eager to embrace the untouched beauty of the Delta. It is a prosperous city of about 100,000 inhabitants, famous for its myriad fruit orchards, gardens and vast rice fields. The climate is warm and pleasant throughout the year. The surrounding countryside is home to one of the most luxuriant gardens of Vietnam, encircled by coconut palms and banana and mango trees.
- We return to the Toum Tiou II and we then cruise towards Saigon. A sumptuous farewell dinner is served and the Toum Tiou II moors overnight.
Day 8 : My Tho - Ho Chi Minh City (B)
- After breakfast, the Toum Tiou II departs for HCMC. Enjoy a leisurely breakfast on board before arriving at Saigon Port - customs formalities clearance. End of the trip.
- Full board accommodation
- Including meals mentioned in the program
- Coffee, tea & drinking water
- Visits mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees
- Transportation from departure port to arrival port
- Port Fees
- English / French speaking guide
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tours & meals other than those mentioned in the program
- Transfers from/to airport and hotels
- Bar fees
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities for the crew/guides
- 10% VAT
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, Cambodian & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Surcharge on Christmas and New Year & on Lunar New Year on Feb .